Online marketing roundup: 6 practical posts, from email to PPC
Are you all Microhoo’ed out yet? Here’s a shortlist of cool, helpful posts from the past week, covering a range of online marketing topics.
- Social media: Our colleague and B2B pro Brian Carroll shares his thoughts on how to generate leads with LinkedIn without alienating your network.
- Email: ClickZ reminds us that Christmas is just around the corner (sort of) and provides a “must-do now” e-commerce checklist to help you get ahead.
- SEO: Winning the Web provides a list of don’ts to keep you from landing in SEO purgatory.
- Copy: Karen Thackson at Marketing Words Copywriting explores how an effective call-to-action is more than just using call-to-action words.
- PPC: Search Engine Roundtable notices that more advertisers have been granted access to Google’s bid simulator tool in the past week.
- Design: A catalog of e-commerce buttons and iconography from Checkout Optimization to inspire and delight e-marketers.
Note: In August, we’ll be returning to our regular schedule with more frequent blog posts. Look for that starting next week, with upcoming posts covering PPC, lead generation, testing and analytics, new landing page critiques, and more …
Categories: Internet Marketing News, Internet Marketing Strategy, Marketing Insights blogs, copywriting, design, Ecommerce, Email Marketing, favorites, lists, marketing, search marketing, SEM, SEO, SEOanalytics, social media